Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Any given Sider.



I don't know what to say really.
Three days to the biggest battle of Wk Side.

I'm in hell right now, mister believe me
and i can stay here
and get the shit kicked out of me or i can fight my way
into the WK side.
One post, at a time.
The answer I need is everywhere around me.

On this blog, I fight for each post On this blog,
I question myself, and everyone around me for that Post.
I can CLAW with my fingernails for that post. Cause i know when I
add up all those posts that's going to make the fucking difference
between Qualifying and failing between being a Sider and not
Now I can't make you take me……

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The last two "Posts" are really "beautiful"!!
Energy, inspiration, youth, active, feelings, power, will, motivation, honesty, search....
Words that came to my mind while reading the posts!
Good luck!!!