Thursday, March 29, 2007

thanks to the people...





Noor 25 from Amman Jordan

Hi Christos,
When you asked: can anything be beautiful... i don't know if you mean anything you look at.... or just specific things... but if you do mean anything you look at... then i think anything with goodness can be beautiful.
But I also think i'm bias towards what my heart thinks is beautiful, more than what my eye thinks is beautiful.
Cheers, and good luck with your project.
noor.


But Noor, got back to me...

Now I'm thinking about what i said... it sucks that topics such as beauty and love have become socially perverted... even if you try and talk about them... you sound cheesy... I hate that. I'm not talking about you here... dont get me wrong... you seem to be digging... i'm talking about me! Blukh!
Good luck with this once more... I hope you find what you're looking for... keep digging!
Oh... My dog's beautiful! One of the most beautiful things... so full of good! she's wonderful and makes me feel wonderful... which to me... makes her beautiful!
See... true but cheesy! Or maybe my perception of things has become polluted... oh well!





Laura from Cairo Egypt.

Her dear Chris ,
your question is not as simple as it seems,it's either so deep or so shallow,
it has lots of sides if u r thinking deeply and I guess it will only open the door for more questions,but for my brief perspective, I guess nothing is that clear cut,
it's all relative in so many ways,if you are talking about materialistic stuff I guess you can shape what you see to fit your taste of beauty ,but for some other elements it's just so ugly and can't be beautiful no matter what,it's more appearing in morals for example, cheating is ugly , you can't change that, crime is ugly although the committers may give you hundreds of beautiful excuses, hunger and poverty is soooo ugly,for me beauty lies in the small stuff that gives u happiness when you look at and when u feel like invading an orange with your teeth and sucking it's refreshing juice in your mouth this is beauty,and when my black cute cat chases a fly I smile at the beauty of the sight,and I believe that colors comes out from our eyes …..,the road to your home may look so beautiful one day when you are coming from a great date, and may look just so dull if you just had a lousy day at work for example, Yes you can make that beautiful, keep it natural let yourself soul and senses go with it and you'll find it beautiful, I believe in beauty , you are beautiful, I am beautiful even that cute little screen that you are looking at now is beautiful cause it makes us communicate it makes me see how beautiful sharing thoughts sharing beauty ,
I'm sending you my beautiful negative energy :)



Many thanks :-)

No comments: