Friday, March 30, 2007

Post by post...


this is the rest of this, ....

don't know what to say really.
3 hours
to the biggest battle of WKSide
all comes down to today.
Either i heal as a person
or I’m going to crumble.
Post by post
day by day
till it’s finished.
I’m in hell right now, mister,
believe me and
I can stay here
and get the shit kicked out of me
or i can fight my way
into the Side.
I can climb out of hell.
One post, at a time.

Now I can do it for you.
I'm young.
I look around and I see beauty
and I think
I mean
I included every single thing I could find.
I uh....
I pissed away all my time
believe it or not.
I chased off
anyone who I believed could give an answer.
And lately,
I can't even stop reading the blog I see in the screen.

You know when you are still young in life
things are still beautiful.
That's, that's part of life.
But,
you only learn that when you start seeing things differently.
You find out that beauty is just a game of experiences.
So is this Blog.
Because in either game
blog or Wk Side
the margin for error is so small.
I mean
one half post too late or to early
you don't quite make it.
One half second too slow or too fast
and you don't quite see it.
The answer WK needs, is everywhere on this blog.
It is in every post of the blog
every link, every picture.

On this blog, i fought for that post
On this blog, i tear myself, and everyone around me
to pieces for that post.
I CLAW with my finger nails for that post.
Cause i know
when i add up all those posts and send it
that's going to make the fucking difference
between Qualifying and Failing
between WkSide and What’s next.

I'll tell you this
in WkSide
it is the guy who is willing to create
who is going to win that position.
And I know
if I am going to have any chance in WK anymore
it is because, I am still willing to create, and think different for that post
because that is what Beauty is.
The life itself.

Now I can't make you take me.
You gotta look at all the projects.
Look into these projects.
Now I think you are going to see people who want Wk side as I do.
You are going to see people
who produced stellar work for this scheme
because they know when it comes down to it,
you are gonna do the same thing for them.

That's the WkSide team, gentlemen
and either I hear a phone call in a while,
or i will fail as individual.
That's WkSide guys.
That's all it is.
Now, whattaya gonna do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

The plant's root is used in traditional herbal supplements to increase testosterone levels in men. The herb contains ethalonic essence, which improves the work of chorionic gonadotropin, which in turn helps increasing testosterone levels. Higher testosterone inside male sizegenetics triggers an increase of muscle mass, stronger sizegenetics, better sexual performance, lesser sizegenetics fat, increased sizegenetics metabolism, lessened stress, and improved brain function and memory.No, it is not only young guys inside twenties who long to get a bigger penis. Men of all ages are secretly asking themselves: How can I be making my penis bigger?.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/

Anonymous said...


Чего он в жизни еще не видел , кроме старости ?

И зачем ему знакомства с молодыми девушками ?

И вообще, о че м он думает в этом возрасте ?
[url=http://eyesvision.ru/laser-correction][color=#E4F4FE]лазерная коррекция зрения[/color][/url]