Thursday, March 29, 2007

Failure can be beautiful!


As times goes by and the bad deadline is approaching faster than a speeding bullet. I have to post about the failures. What i did was to send emails asking an answer to the Question "Can anything be beautiful?"
The Vast majority responded me that they can't help me (for many reasons) and some but few didn't bothered answering me at all.


So here are my failures:
Philippe Starck,
Pixar,
U2,
amnesty,
greenpeace,


Moreover i tried to tried to communicate directly with lot of famous people by inventing imaginary email adresses:
bill@whitehouse.gov, ceo@microsoft.com, stallone@yahoo.com, tonyb@yahoo.co.uk, paris@hilton.com, mickey@disney.com.. and many many more... the result was a complete failure but in the end i found it funny.. & beautiful

:-)

No comments: